วันศุกร์ที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2560

Arduino PWM Tutorial #2 - How to Set PWM Frequency Accurately



Arduino PWM Tutorial #2 - How to Set PWM Frequency Accurately

ดู 42,649 ครั้ง
เผยแพร่เมื่อ 27 ส.ค. 2013
ติดตามแล้ว 127K คน
You can set the Arduino's PWM frequency with great accuracy by using this library.

Links:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?top...
https://code.google.com/p/arduino-pwm...
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm doing something stupid but I can't seem to find a way to download this library into Arduino software, this library seems to be just what I need to build my project, which is the reasonI bought arduino. could you please explain how to download this pwm frequency library?
Jan Reiners
Really nice Video, that was exactly, what I was looking for! I connected a fan to it, which needed 25kHz. What I am wondering about is, if it is possible to change the frequenzy for each pin individually, because my high power led, don't need to run at 25kHz. Did you find out, if that is possible?
Jyothi VBN
Hi Julian,
I have arduino Micro board
and I need to generate 32ms pulse with 4msec ON duty and 28msec OFF duty.Please help on this.
mortaldrumming
do you think I can use this library on an attiny13 or attiny85 using the internal oscillator at 3.3V?
Android Galaxy
when we change the pwm frequency, it is will effect the speed of the load ? for example like an ac motor.
Eduardo Castañeda Fernández
Nice Day! How can I do if for example I got to have three diferents frequencies in the same program. can I set the frequencies in a switch case?, how can I do?
Sven Dittmann
eines der wichtigstens lib, wenn man mit dem arduino steuern und regeln möchte. Ohne ist keine Drehzahlregelung von DC.Motoren möglich. Einen passenden nFET, die Lastspannung und gut ist.
Thanks for this important tutorial!!!
Jason Lieu FS
How to make it 50% duty cycle with variable frequency?
thanks for your tutorial i need to generate 100khz frequency for giving gate pulse to my mosfet is it possible ?
Hi Julian, how did you include this PWM.h file? I see your #include, but I'm wondering where you put the header file. Does it go in your project directory? When I do this I get a compiler error. Thanks for your time.
hey thanks for sharing this. i need to control my PWM frequency to trigger the triac. my question is is there any limit of PWM frequency ? because i need to set my PWM frequency to 60Hz thanks
Hi Julian, thanks for the video! Is the library interrupt-based so that the processor is not deadlocked by delays?
Great video until the part about "I installed the library..." When trying to install as a ZIP, how did you get around Arduino IDE errors of:
"The library "Arduino PWM Frequency Library v_05" cannot be used. Library names must contain only basic letters and numbers. (ASCII only and no spaces, and it cannot start with a number) Specified folder/zip file does not contain a valid librarywhen you install it as a ZIP to the library?"
hello Sir actually library you tell us in video i cant add to arduino software, arduino software say that its un valid library please help me how to add that library in arduino Thanks
i want calibrate the brightness LEDs by pulse frequency about 100Khz. Changing duty cycles to calibrate the brightness, 5,10,...,95% duty cycles, use port PWM
Ever so grateful for this one Julian! Love all your content. Keep it up please!
hi , iam asking if i can use arduino uno instead arduino mega?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น